The international business club K€NT, in the framework of the «KENT TRAVEL» partnership program, announces a competition for those wishing to study in the Tenerife Team Kent group and master the profession of a guide-guide - qualification “Head of tour groups” escort to the Canary Islands, Spain.
Training will be held on the island of Tenerife for 7 days, with a permanent internship on the routes.
Requirements for students:
- education - higher, incomplete higher;
- knowledge of English or Spanish;
- driver's license and driving experience of at least 2 years;
- international passport
- Schengen visa, or EU membership
Necessary professional qualities:
- sociability, punctuality and organization;
- competent speech, posed voice, artistry;
- good physical condition, endurance.
After graduation, a “CERTIFICATE” is issued, a qualification is assigned - “Head of tour groups” escort to the Canary Islands, Spain.
An agreement is concluded with the club for the provision of services for the formation and support of tour groups as part of the «KENT TRAVEL» partnership program
For more information, please call:
+34 635 81 77 29 (Viber; WhatsApp)
+34 604 10 12 80 (Viber; WhatsApp)